Your shopping cart is empty!
Sales,Shipping & Handling Policy
Sales , Payment and Delivery Policy
1. Prices listed on the website or any official Hibah correspondence/newsletter/catalogue are subject to change without prior notice.
2. All prices are confirmed as per the invoice you will receive prior to payment.
3. All prices are excluding postage and packaging. Total delivery charges will be indicated on your invoice .
4. Hibah will only dispatch goods once FULL PAYMENT IS received by us. Hibah does not offer goods on credit/lay-bye nor do we allow purchasing on account.
5. Hibah assumes no responsibility for packages once they leave our premises.
6. Goods will only be dispatched once payment clears and reflects in our bank account. This could take anywhere between 3-10 working days depending on whom you bank with.
7. Due to high occurrences of fraud, Hibah will NOT refund additional amounts deposited to our banking account until a FULL AUDIT and verification process is completed. Therefore kindly ensure that the amount paid is as per the invoice supplied.
8. Hibah accepts payment up to a maximum of 5 days from the date of purchase. Should this time frame elapse, the order will be cancelled and a new order must be submitted.
9. Please note that WE NO LONGER ACCEPT CASH DEPOSITS AT THE BANK AS A METHOD OF PAYMENT,EFTs and Credit Card payments are welcome.
10. Hibah charges a flat rate of R100.00 (subject to fluctuation) for postage fees nationwide in the Republic of South Africa.
11. Hibah delivers all parcels using either one of our preferred courier companies or the South African Postal Service(unless stated or arranged otherwise). Once the item is dispatched, you will be notified with a tracking number. You may track your parcel by either contacting the courier company used or if posted by visiting the SAPO website here: www.sapo.co.za or by calling the Track & Trace Hotline: 0860 111 502
12. Delivery via SAPO usually takes between 4-10 working days. If your parcel has not arrived within the specified time frame, do not hesitate to contact us via email: email@example.com
13. Your parcel will arrive at your door if a courier company is used or and may be picked up at your nearest SAPO branch. Do remember to have your tracking number in hand as well as your ID (Identity Document).
14. If your shopping basket contains any items with waiting periods, please note that your order will only be shipped once we have received all products from our suppliers unless otherwise agreed upon.